Food and Beverages
Our expert consultants in the Food & Beverages Industry help clients in setting up a fully functional business. They have an extensive experience in developing, launching and supporting a number of National and International F & B brands. We provide end-to-end consulting service, from sourcing of raw material to testing and manufacturing of the product.
Imperative provides the following customized product development solutions and technical guidance for the foods & beverages industry :
- Product design and development as per brief/ specific needs/ competition mapping for food and beverage product.
- Designing the process flow, setting up parameters (time/ temperature/ pressure/ others), for any unit operation or process in the F & B industry.
- Conducting scale-up trials at third party unit to ensure that we can get the same product (as lab sample), including necessary changes in operations.
- Setting an overall process and protocol to ensure we get a consistent product.
- Conducting shelf life testing of the product.
- Label development as per FSSAI regulatory compliance.
- Documentation for raw materials, finished goods, SoP for manufacturing and others.
- Setting up the system, process and documentation for any packaged products and Quick Service Restaurants (QSR).
Imperative Solar is the SBU of Imperative Business Ventures Pvt. Ltd. A privately held, world-class, vertically integrated, end to end solar energy production & services company. From the manufacturing of top quality solar panels to delivering complete Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) solutions of kW to large MW size power plants, Imperative Solar has worked towards exceeding customer satisfaction in terms of quality of the product and services.
Imperative Solar Offers:
- Manufacturing & Distribution of High Quality Solar Panels.
- Turnkey EPC solutions.
- World Class Customer Service and Support.
- Consultations & Permissions.
- Site Assessment & Solar Analysis.
- System Design & Installation. Imperative Solar provides end to end solutions to large scale solar plants, roof top systems, ground mount system, telecom and rural water pumping.
Imperative’s learning Solution is equipped with state-of-the-art architecture and technology, offers Administrative, Interactive and various Miscellaneous features which includes:
- Student Record Management
- Attendance Management
- Stock Management
- Teacher Profile Management
- Library Management
- Student/Teacher Identity Card Management System
- Integration with Payment Gateway
- Academic Records Management
- Fee Management
- Payroll Management
- Hostel Management
- Comprehensive Reporting System
- Vehicle Management System
- Integration with Bar Code, Smart Card and Bio metrics
- News Management System
- Notice Board Management System
- Discussion Forums / Export Forums
- Online Examination System
- Web-based E-mail System
- Article Management System
- Poll Management System
- Internal Messaging System
- SMS Alert System
- Virtual Mail Server
- Dynamic Right Allotment System
- E-mail Broadcasting
- Guest Book Management System
- Recruitment Management System
- HTML Enhanced E-Letterhead System
- Alumni Interaction & Management System
- Comprehensive Reporting System
M-Learning is a technique that uses mobile and wireless technologies for educational purposes. M-Learning enables learners to merge their learning experiences in a shared collaborative environment. Imperative’s convenient and easy M-Learning services cater to the following domains:
- Health Care: Tablet based-Patient-Education Awareness Series
- School Based Curriculum - State Board, CBSE, ICSE
Travel & Hospitality
Imperative has successfully implemented these travel consulting solutions at :
- SS Travels, which is a Veena World preferred sales partner dealing in domestic and international tours.
- Sanjay Tours & Travels deals with Reservations through YTSK (Yatri Ticket Suvidha Kendra).
- Maintain Prices
- Create Rules
- Point of Sale
- Maintain Expenses
- Maintain Clients
- Data Security
- Day/Week/Month wise Reservation
- C&F agents
- Selling agent
- Direct Marketers
- Allocation of appropriate manufacturers/suppliers .
- Examination of manufacturer/supplier capabilities to offer the most suitable product to buyers. We visit every short-listed manufacturer/supplier for verifying their capabilities.
- Inspection of material/consignment during manufacturing process until dispatch, to ensure quality.
- We negotiate with manufacturer/supplier to get best quotes and rates for buyers.
Market and Research Analysis
Market research is as important to a business as blood is to life. Concrete, strategic and meaningful market research empowers you to access all the possible risks, identify the best opportunities and earn attractive returns. We at Imperative, enable you to ascertain the size of the new addressable market for your business, without you needing to undertake costly and time-consuming efforts. We have a proven track record of researching new markets. Our market research solutions are designed in a way that will:
- Identify promising markets.
- Forecast future growth for these markets.
- Identify chief competitors.
- Identify avenues for penetrating a new market.
- Recognize challenges to manage.
- Draft a final report and brief you and your executive team
Our expertise covers:
- Planning and master planning
- Site Inspections
- Asset review
- Financial & Technical analysis
- Relocation strategies?
- Development viability/feasibility
- Scheme formulation
- Disposal and acquisition
- Building surveying
Health Care Solution
- Tele healthcare
- Hospital management system
- Telemedicine solution
Marketing and Business Development
- Market Research
- Product analysis
- Trend Analysis
- Competition analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Go to market planning & strategy.
- Social media marketing
- Portfolio Analysis
- Project planning and management
- Product management
- Business Planning
- Predictive analysis and monitoring
- Hub and spoke development.
Software Consulting & Sales
- Patient Demographic
- Patient Admitting
- Patient Portal
- Patient Scheduling
- Clinical Decision Rules